NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be willing to share if some one could tell me where the scallops are hiding.

Hello all I am Pete. I have been looking to get serious about diving here in the northeast. I have been diving for the last 10 years and I am pretty qualified (and proficient..... I know there is a difference). I am interested in meeting new dive buddies in New England. I live in somersworth NH, work in Billerica Ma, and spend a lot of time up in Maine so you can consider me a true New Englander.

I am interested in diving every chance I get pretty much year round (I hear the diving is better up here in the winter). If anyone ever needs a buddy they can trust let me know.

Yes, I have all my own gear and I keep my tanks filled so I can go with little notice.... Did I mention I am single LOL

Thanks,
Pete

Dover, NH here. SSI Master diver (fwiw)
Like getting wet up here off NH and Maine but the old bones are finding it easier to find reasons for trips south. Done a few off Cape Ann (but south really means 80+ water temps.) Do some photography and a few shots have even been recognizable. Log says 300+ dives but who counts em all?

Hello NELD,

Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to register. I'm a new diver this year. I've done a couple dives in the Salem/Marblehead area and really enjoyed it. Caught a bunch of lobsters, but had to let them go - too small :( (common rookie problem I hear).

Look forward to meeting some of you at future NELD gatherings.

Tim

Ok.. I think I got it all caught up. perpet1? You got out diving with people this past weekend right? I put you into the official list. Claw, where you from, you just say 'western ma'?

Spectre once bubbled...
... Claw, where you from, you just say 'western ma'?

That's western Massachusetts, as in the Berkshires.

Back
Top Bottom