NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi

just found this site - not sure who or what it is - if from rhode island if that counts for anything to a ma group! hahahah

but i work in ma for a small repreive

To be an official member you have to hook up with one of us either for a dive or a social.

I am from CT so don't think it is all MA people. We get together at Ft. Wetherill from time to time.

I am from West Springfield , Ma and i Lobster dive so how do i join the NELD?

just kidding.

Just attend a dive or social with a member and - BAM - you are a member.

My SO is from Springfield originally, now in CT.

My guy is an Armyguy too! 19kilojoe if that means anything to ya!

I've posted a few times, but neglected to give a formal intro....

Jimmie O from Chartley, MA(little section of Norton) just getting back into diving after a few years hiatus. OW in 1984 and AOW in 2002. Current MA lobster license. Looking forward to diving on a more regular basis in MA and RI.

LobstaMan:viking:

Hi, My name is Dave
I am a rescue diver, working on divemaster. I have been diving for 4 years. I have a little over 100 dives. Been to Hawaii, Key Largo, and Aruba. I am interested in some south shore mass. dive sites. I do most of my dives out of Cape Ann. But I would like to be able to get a quick dive in from time to time instead of driving an hour each way. Looking forward to hearing from then NELD.
Thanks

Dave

Hello NELD's

My name is jim and i have a problem. Im glad that I have found the proper place to discuss this addiction. my family just doesn't understand. Yes, I am a lobsta diver. I have been one since 1985.
This year alone I've relocated many large lobsters to a nice house on the northshore of Mass complete with a 5 gallon stove mounted hot tub, which caused them severe burns which I treated with large amounts of butter. Actually I have been reading this forum and others on the scubaboards for a while now. I wanted to introduce myself and hope to make it to a dive with other members.
thanks

Swampy
Amesbury, MA

If you would be willing to liberate some of those lobsta's, I will take good care of them, I promise, I have a beautiful 6 gallon hot-tub for them...... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom