Nekton Pilot, Southern Bahamas Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thanks for the report! We're booked on the September 6th trip to Medio Reef. Anyone else going?

Shana

Got to agree with everything that Ron (leadweight) said in the trip report - great group of people, excellent crew, outstanding diving - and a chef who turned out a top quality meal EVERY time. I'll definitely be going back again (despite the long flight). We couldn't fault the level of customer service, from the airport pick up all the way through to being delivered back to the airport a week later! - truly a memorable experience and I'm already planning my next Nekton trip

OK, 3mm shorty it is. 11 days and counting:D
I think you will be fine with a 3. We were on Nekton mid-July and I dived in my bathing suit only. Had one woman on the trip fro CA who seemed to always be cold though and wore a skin, hood and 5 mil suit.

Have a great trip!

Back
Top Bottom