Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
i have 9 pairs in counting already... almost 3x as many pairs as my shoes. :laughing:

How could you live with only 3 pairs of shoes!!!!!!???????????????????

....but I guess guys love you......more space at home :wink:

Live_in_Sin:
How could you live with only 3 pairs of shoes!!!!!!???????????????????

....but I guess guys love you......more space at home :wink:

i dunno.... i seem to survive it. 3 shoes at a time... 4 flipflops.... and a wardrobe with more beachwear than anything else. lol.

dlndavid:
you need more shoes, it the Filipina way

nah i used to have more pairs, david, i rarely wear them all at a time. it just needs three pairs of shoes to go with any clothing.

Live_in_Sin:
Mag, looks like you are looking for a perfect pair of bikini.
you should try seafolly. they sell top & bottom separately... you can ask Z to get one for you coz it's OZ brand. :wink:
http://www.seafolly.com/

Miranda Kerr is hot...she's our latest export. She's doing Victoria's Secret now.

she looks so young...

they all get younger and younger.....

You must know my wife! Simple is best! Shoes are over-rated. I love looking at my wife's un-shoed beautiful feet...wooHoo!!!!

Babydamulag:
You must know my wife! Simple is best! Shoes are over-rated. I love looking at my wife's un-shoed beautiful feet...wooHoo!!!!

oh please dont tell me she doesn't wear make-up too! :laughing:

She is beautifully simple! No make-up, no perfume, no fancy clothes, no jewelry, and all she wants is state of the art dive gear (and our new house).

well, I could go without make-up, perfume, fancy clothes, shoes, nor jewelry until make sure I get the state of the art dive gear & new house.... :wink:

I live in SE FL and now go nekkid diving. Sometimes with a one piece, sometimes with a bikini. What is the temperature of the water? I've been diving for over 40 min. in 84F with no problem. It all depends on the water temperature.

26-28 Celsius for about 10 months of the year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom