Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After my latest trigger fish attack, I will think twice about diving "Naked" (or is it Nekkid?), it could certainly ruin your future nightlife! Just ask Mr. Bobbit!

shugar:
i vote zee wears the bottom... i expect maggie to select a thong bikini you see

Jag

i never worn and do not have plans to wear a thong. the idea of some string stuck between the butt cheeks is so not pretty, no matter how many think a Y string sticking out of one's jeans is....

rhadamantus:
i never worn and do not have plans to wear a thong. the idea of some string stuck between the butt cheeks is so not pretty, no matter how many think a Y string sticking out of one's jeans is....
i've never had plans of wearing rectal floss either...

Jag

rhadamantus:

yeah stick to your grannie panties...:lotsalove:

nuthing sexy about a whale tail... :eyebrow:

pakman:
yeah stick to your grannie panties...:lotsalove:

nuthing sexy about a whale tail... :eyebrow:

not so fast, dude. u haven't seen me in my undies yet. hah!

i actually found one already... it look nicer... a little ironic though, considering that it is plain, not printed....

but this one is nice. although, i have the need to fit it first as ive had too many experiences with bikinis looking really great until you fit them and pairs looking really boring UNTIL you fit them...

but noooooo, i have 9 pairs in counting already... almost 3x as many pairs as my shoes. :laughing:

you need more shoes, it the Filipina way :D

Back
Top Bottom