Need to git a fix.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver:
I have to start my new job tomorrow so I can't make Chatfield on Saturday unless it is after 4pm..... looks like I will be one of those Wed / Thursday, mid-week divers - or night diver!!!

Any takers for later Saturday or Wed / Thurs next week?

Pete

Hey MAsharkDiver - I'm tentatively going to be out at Chatfield next Wednesday am for Open waters... could meet up after I'm done if you're interested.

Although I can't go, the after 4:00 pm Chatfield time would probably work better for you guys as regards crowds, dogs, divers etc.... Chatfield is a great place for twilight/night dives IMHO but you need to familiarize yourself with the setup during the day...

MAsharkDiver:
Just a part-time "exhibit interperter" at the ray touch-tank. I was a diver at the New England Aquarium in Boston and needed to get my head into a salt-air environment!:D

Well look for me in August. I'll be the one trying to scuba dive:shakehead in snorkel gear with a 6'2" bald guy floundering behind me.:sappy:

You know...that guy could easily have his C-Card by the time you get here in August.

Pipefish is an instructor at an excellent local shop in Denver. Maybe send him her way!

I'm usually available for weekday dives at Chatfield. If we arrive at 5:30 P.M. there is plenty of time for a long dive.

I am meeting MASharkdiver at Chatfield at 2:30 tomorrow (Weds) afternoon if any of you guys want to join us! The more the merrier!

PF :14:

Darn, I can't even get off work before 4:30 and I would have to get my tanks filled too.

I would like to do Aurora Saturday morning. Is anyone else able to go then?

Was actually riding my bike through part of Chatfield today. Stupid me needs to remember to read Scubaboard BEFORE going out for exercise.

Can't make Saturday, but if anyone is looking at next week, I'm around except for Wed during the day (stupid meetings).

Sorry we missed you rugbydiver... Don't feel bad though, the vis was "less than spectacular" last Wednesday.

PF

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom