Need Support - Lynx T1 Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sddbrown

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
My transmitter stopped working (no light, and no "chirp). The battery case has not been flooded and yes, I changed the battery. I've tried to contact LV support through their website several times and haven't heard back. I don't want to start a thread about support or lack there of but I would like to get this issue resolved. I would appreciate some sort of follow up from LV.

Eric F. Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance.

My transmitter stopped working (no light, and no "chirp). The battery case has not been flooded and yes, I changed the battery. I've tried to contact LV support through their website several times and haven't heard back. I don't want to start a thread about support or lack there of but I would like to get this issue resolved. I would appreciate some sort of follow up from LV.

Eric F. Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance.

I forwarded your request to customer support and they will get back to you ASAP.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

I sure wish that Liquivison had a phone number listed for customer support. I really worry that I'll need support in a hurry sometime and won't get it fast enough via email.
Why doesn't Liquivision have any sort of contact phone number at all?

I sure wish that Liquivison had a phone number listed for customer support. I really worry that I'll need support in a hurry sometime and won't get it fast enough via email.

I had an issue and contacted my dealer. Thy gave my the # and LiquidVision support was on point. Even followed up with me to make sure the issue was resolved. Have no worries they treat their customers right.

Or carry a backup computer or method and you don't have to worry about getting customer support in a hurry. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom