Need suggestions: 'big' dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So some years ago, I apparently told my nephew that if he gets certified, that I would buy him a dive watch. He recently completed his OW and certification, and has come to collect :)

Here's the problem: I haven't been able to find a watch matching his 'requirements'. He wants something basic, in the same vein as my Seiko Black Monster, but wants something bigger (!!). Also, it doesn't have to be automatic.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

So some years ago, I apparently told my nephew that if he gets certified, that I would buy him a dive watch. He recently completed his OW and certification, and has come to collect :)

Here's the problem: I haven't been able to find a watch matching his 'requirements'. He wants something basic, in the same vein as my Seiko Black Monster, but wants something bigger (!!). Also, it doesn't have to be automatic.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

This one is pretty good as a surface timer.

The helmet keeps you in a head down position and is easily ditchable with the patented "rip-horn" design.

254312inpm_w.jpg

Dont me so mean! The Rolex Deep Sea fits the bill perfectly, big watch, loads of street cred, will last a lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom