Need replacement part for Dacor BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I have finally found the right forum. I have the same problem it seems as many. My dacor sportster inflator valve is broken, I removed it and need a new one. I found the dacor dealers phone number in Connecticut and have yet to call them. Is this the best way to get this replacement part. I live in Staten Island, NY. Phil Mintz seems like a really helpful person in this area. Thanks, Robert B
inflator valves are pretty generic, as long as it's for the same size corregated hose which I think most are standard. So you might just pop into your LDS and see if they can help, or order one from someplace.

Robert,

Let me check on this part for you, I will send you a PM.

Phil

Dear Phil,

Any luck finding the part number for the valve on the auto inflator for the Dacor sportster BC and where/how to order it.

Thanks,
Robert B

inflator valves are pretty generic, as long as it's for the same size corregated hose which I think most are standard. So you might just pop into your LDS and see if they can help, or order one from someplace.

Tried that and they don't carry it nor do they know where to get it. I think I have to deal with the company.

Thanks,

Robert B

an LDS doesn't carry generic inflator valves or know where to get them?

Tried that and they don't carry it nor do they know where to get it. I think I have to deal with the company.

Thanks,

Robert B

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay. I have not been able to determine the exact size, this BC was produced prior to our purchase of Dacor. I do have another idea, please PM me a contact phone number or e-mail address so I can give you a call. We need to take a look at the actual BC.

Regards,

Phil

Phil,

My e-mail address is boneskis at aol dot com. I saw 2 BC's like mine on e-bay or I can send you a picture if you'd like. Thanks again for all your help.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom