Need Pricing Help, New Faber Steel LP95's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Title says it all.. I am an EX PADI OWSI and have not been diving regualrly for the past 5-6 years. I am going to move some gear and I am not sure what to ask as a fair price.

I have 2 NEW I mean new never in the water Faber Steel LP95's that have boots and Valves that I keep a 32 Nitrox mix in that I have never used. They look brand new and could not be said they were not new. I know they are bringing 350.00 or so online for new ones but considering even though they have a full fill of a 32 mix they will require a Hydro and Vis before they can be filled again. I litterally have had them in my closet for like 6+ years but I have so many tanks I never remembered to pull them out and use them.

What should I list them for to be fair? I figure a Hydro and Vis will run like 35-40 bucks.. So give me an idea of what would be fair.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

Yoke or DIN valve? if DIN is it 200 or 300 BAR?

232K Yoke... But if I am not mistaken you can unscrew the insert on these and a Din will thread right in. I would have to research that a bit to refresh my memory to be sure..

Yeah, I was thinking about 400.00 for the pair. Here a Hydro and Vis is 35 bucks so I think we are on the same page. Well I am looking to get rid of them so I would entertain offers.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom