Need info pirelli frogman rebreather mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Lev

Contributor
Reaction score
I picked up this Pirelli Frogman rebreather mask. Looks like a LS901.I have seen this style by Pirelli before but never with this chrome mouthpiece. All the ones Iv'e seen have a brass mouthpiece /valve with a small lever on one side. The hose comes straight out the bottom. This is set up for double hoses. Maybe for a double hose rebreather or double hose reg. Does anyone have any true info on it?
$(KGrHqJ,!rgF!6jS-r2wBQmG75WLMQ~~60_14.JPG

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 PM ----------

$(KGrHqN,!qcFBp69RQWSBQmG7sgskg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Hello Mike, Just a few more pics, maybe "Pirelli" used the mouthpiece"T" from either "Spora Sub" and or "Salvas" Italian manufactures the fotos might help to widen this posting.PIRELLI F-F.JPGSALVAS.JPGSPORA SUB.JPG

Hello BJ you might be right. My mask doesn't have the piece inside to bite down on. A different set up. I think it was used for scuba only. Thanks Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom