Need honest opinions. Hero 3 black vs Hero 3 white

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, did you ever buy one or the other? what do people think of the White edition for use in shallow Caribbean dives? And the prices seem to have gone up?

I was going to buy one at DEMA but for what I do I cannot justify even dealer price on one. I ended up with an Intova HD Sport and really like it. Easy to use, does HD, and as long as you observe the battery limitations it works just fine. I like the quality of the video and at half the price of a Go Pro it works for me. As to the battery I read the reviews where people were saying it does not last more than few charges. Then when you dig deeper you find out the idiots drain the thing every time and try to get back in with half charges and such. No wonder the battery doesn't last for them. Some of the reviews I read on Amazon make me wonder why those people are even allowed to operate an electrical device. I'd be willing to bet they never change their oil and wonder why the engine on their car seizes up.

ha! well glad you found something you like. I may raise my other questions in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom