Need help with dive shop advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hey guys

I'm going to Hawaii next week for 2 weeks i will be in Honolulu at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort for the first week, and then i fly to Kailua-Kona for another week. I'm a certified diver but my dad is doing his in class open water this weekend and i was hoping you might be able to recommend a dive operator out there for him to do his in water portion of his certification, also i want to do a bunch of dives on both islands if you could recommend some good locations as well as operator's for that as well that would be wonderful.

i used the padi.com search to find dive shops and have emailed a bunch of them but i haven't gotten any replies over the last couple days so any help would be great.

Richard

Try Kaimana Divers Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki run by Gabe Scotti on Oahu. If you do a search on ScubaBoard, you will see his name and company recommended often, with many satisfied divers and students. He's also here on this board as "scottitheduck".

In Kona, I would recommend Wanna Dive. The owner Steve is on this board as 'friscuba'. Wanna Dive Kona, scuba diving classes and boat diving tours in Hawaii His DM Bob is fantastic at spotting critters.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Aloha,

NH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom