Need help from the digitial experts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cha

Reaction score
I'm gradutating from the ReefMaster (1.3) to the Coolpix 5000. I've ordered the Ikelite housing (with dome port for wide angle lens) and D-125 strobe.
If anyone has some experience with a similar platform I'd really like to hear your suggestions for settings, etc.
Thanks a bunch!

I don't have either one. Just wanted to wish you good luck! :D

Thanks Dee-
Based upon all the manuals and buttons I'm going to need all the luck I can get:)

Cha...there's alot of info here but you should also check out Digital Diver. The whole site is dedicated to digital photography and there are alot of folks using the C-5050/Ikelite combo you have.

Dee, you're doing your speed reading again :D. Cha's got the Nikon.

But you're right, digitaldiver is good source of info. Also I think Wetpixel has a few CP 5000 users. And this guy's written a small review: Dave Harasti.

Good luck anyway. I'd like to see a few more CP5000 users post their opinions and experiences. They're a quiet bunch (compared to us Oly users :wink:).

5000....5050....How big a difference can there be ?:wacko:

Thanks for catching my faux paux!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom