Need help finding & identifying these vintage scuba items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swgino

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello.
I've been looking for these items for ages, but it never occurred to me to come to a scuba forum and ask the experts.

All 3 of these items are definitely pre-1980 as a point of reference. Probably mid seventies.

I'm really hoping someone here can point me in the right direction for the following items. One of the items, I know exactly what it is, I just need someone to sell me one (or two). The other two items, I also need identified as well.

Item #1
Techinsub Pulce 40 speargun

technisubpulce40.jpg

Item #2
Scuba boots, booties?

They might look a bit different as I think the ones in this pic have been re-colored (and possibly maybe even had the soles replaced).

boots.jpg

Item #3
Scuba oxygen tank harness.

I'm looking for this exact model. Sorry, best pic I have. :shakehead:

02harness.jpg

If anyone has any of these items for sale, or can help identify the second two items, please email me at gino@columbus.rr.com
I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, so hopefully someone here can come through.

Thanks for taking a look.
Gino

Thanks for the tip.
I posted a thread there but still no luck.
If anyone has any other suggestions for me to find any of these items, especially the speargun, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom