Need Favor From Big Island Resident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Can someone on/near the Kona side help me out?

Before I come to the BI, I need a place to mail my DVP (scooter) to, so it will be there waiting for me when I arrive. It could arrive any time between March 1st and the 10th. I'll pick it up on the 11th.

It will weigh about 60#'s, and be in a cardboard box.

For doing me this great favor, I will... ah, let's see... I will...

I will take your picture with me shaking your hand with undying gratitude and post it here on SB for everyone to see what an incredibly wonderful person you are! :D

Thanks!

Rick

Hey Rick...you could always ride it over :p

Well, that is a ways. And Priscilla might tire of the view as I tow her behind me. However when I get there, I might scooter over to Oahu for lunch. :wink:

Hey Rick,

I'm further south down in Captain Cook, but you could send it my direction if you can't find someone near where you're staying. We could probably arrange to meet with it at the harbor and save you the trip. E-mail me if you're interested.

Rick,
My suggest is FedEx ground to 96740 (to my company at OTEK, 7 min S from KOA) as long as can pick it up general business hours. Small break not residence delivery. Otherwise I live approx 20 min South of KOA and can take it home when the entrance to OTEK (and Farm) are gated 6pm -6am.
You can run a quote yourself with dimensions at FedEx Rates and Transit Times. You can run other carrier quotes, generally with ie USPS or UPS .com. With my rates Fedex is best way.

Give me your zip and dimensions I will run quotes with my custom rates and see if we beat that. If so I will run it as a will call a FedEx P/U from you. And I can do with any carrier of choice.
Any case it is a no hassle delivery to me at work, just about all major carriers are there daily anyway. USPS however is a P/U and I'm the one getting that almost daily.
Let me know if you would like. Happy to help.
Lisa

Thank you! Sending PM...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom