Need drysuit fins..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My drysuit has neoprene socks and I have size 11 Bare Trekboots. I am using Seaquest Thrusters and I hate them. I am looking for a fin similar to my regular fins which are Aeris Velocity's that will fit. I just tried Oceanic Vectors XXL and they are too tight. My son has Jet Fins and they are just not for me. I prefer more flexible fins.

Any Ideas?

Not sure what the foot looks like on your drysuit, but I have 1/2 mill neoprene socks under my drysuit (bilam). The rockboots that came with it didn't fit even on size xxl fins. I found a great solution, I wear converse Chuck Taylors over my drysuit footy. Not only do my original wetsuit fins fit very nicely I look stylish walking around Monterey in my drysuit. On the last few dives in Monterey I have seen a couple imitators of my super cool Chucks dive gear...but remember I started the trend!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom