Need Dive Buddy Newark/Avon area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampico ED,

Can't speak for everyone here, but a NIGHT dive this time of year? It's hard enough trying to get someone to go during DAYLIGHT hours this time of year.

Some of us managed to get out a time or two this year while the weather was warmer, but lately, its tough getting divers ASND a boat on the same day.

Check back with us in the next month or two (definitely by May) and hopefully between the weather warming up a bit and some more divers coming out of winter hibernation, there should be some more diving going on.

Hi Brain,

I had hope to do some beach/pier dive. I know pretty much no boat is working. I must tell you fellas....NJ it is warmer than New England, there should be more diving this time of the year than here CT/RI.

Well, I might leave my short term assignment on April...so hopefuly I will have the opportunity to dive the famous wrecks...

Thanks

Ed,

There is one group of divers that is hitting some beach/shore dives this time of year.

I actually talked to a guy last week at the local diver's flea market and he's been out in the last couple of weeks. I believe he mentioned the water was 32F (brrr!)

PM me and I will give you his email address.

Back
Top Bottom