Need dive buddy near huntsville 9/22 or 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello All,

I am new to the area and looking to dive this weekend but I don't know many folks just yet. Anyone diving in the area (Madison/Huntsville) this weekend?

For refrences contact suprbugman. He is was my regular dive buddy when I lived in Florida.

Never heard of her....

:wink: Just kidding, she'll dive circles around most! If it weren't for the Oriskany Trip this weekend I may have been game :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
Never heard of her....

:wink: Just kidding, she'll dive circles around most! If it weren't for the Oriskany Trip this weekend I may have been game :)

Who is SBM? Darcy, welcome to the TN Valley. Tomorrow is not a good day for me to buddy up and dive. Sunday after church in between 130 and about 5pm is a good time to dive. We (my wife) are hosting a wedding shower for 40. I have been excused/banished with the dog to do whatever is legal. What I'd like to do is take a friend and his son diving. I'll have to stake out the guard dog. You need to find SDI and get a permission form. I'm in Birmingham until late today and would be lucky to make SDI to rent tanks prior to their closing unless I leave now.

j/k I was diving with SBM a few weekends ago. I broke the curse of the Gulf waves.

Howard

Well congrats on the curse breaking. Looks like I have a dive with SEAS at the Coffee Quarry tomorrow. Sunday will have to be reserved for unpacking and hanging pictures. Ah, isn't moving fun. Someday - WE DIVE! Until then, happy bubbles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom