Need Dive Buddy Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riana

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Need dive buddy to dive at Lake Travis this weekend. Sat or Sun or both can do it friday afternoon also if anyone is interested. For more information please email back or call 336-529-0622. Thanks

Hi Riana, Where do you plan on diving? I would also like to get in a couple of good dives as it appears we will have a clearing in the weather and back up into the high temps.

Need dive buddy to dive at Lake Travis this weekend. Sat or Sun or both can do it friday afternoon also if anyone is interested. For more information please email back or call 336-529-0622. Thanks

I would never dive with you. You probably had some sort of long haired hippy instructor...:D

He was and he was a smart *ss tooo but he taught me how to dive and do it safely. He was a GREAT instructor! Even if he was a long hair hippy dude. :)

I am planning on going to Barstows(Weintz Private) or Mansfield. I have not dived at Mansfeild. I am open to any other suggestions.

I would be willing to dive either place. Let me know a time and place and i will meet you there. I dont have to work this weekend :) . All others are more than welcome to join.

I would be willing to dive either place. Let me know a time and place and i will meet you there. I dont have to work this weekend :) . All others are more than welcome to join.
Looks like an early afternoon dive Nick. PM sent :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom