Need Dive Buddy In Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625

Reaction score
I'm in Pensacola Beach at 1100 Ft. Pickins Rd. I will be here all day Mon. and Tues. I would love to find a dive buddy to dive with. PM me if you might allow me to dive with you. I know during the week will be difficult. Shore dive, boat dive it doesn't matter. Thanks in advance.

PM me your phone #, I'm working in FL tomorrow and I might be able to just tote my gear along and meet you after I'm finished.

Tides won't cooperate at a reasonable time(I'll be staying in New Orleans Tues-Thurs which will require packing), but apparently the old P'Cola Beach Pier rubble is visible again.

The number here is 850-934-9098. Call since I am borrowing my son's computer. My cell number is 601-415-5522

Too late, I left from work at 9AM and don't have computer access while on the road. Sorry

Water looked great today, hope you got out there. Shot from a condo I was working in at Navarre looking down at the pier, looked awesome - made me cry that I was working...

Even though I missed with Superbugman I'm hoping one of you good people will come thru tomorrow. Still looking here and on MBT Divers forum. Will need some advance notice since I will have to go by MBT and secure a tank. A call would be better because I am in competion wit my kids for computer time.

Sorry I didn't get to connect with any of you. Non-weekend is probably hard to arange. Next time I'll be sure to include a weekend. Superbugman, thanks for the offer. Sorry I was late getting back to you. We'd had a great dive.

D'Oh, stupid doublepost...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom