Need Dive Buddy 4/6 Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm - dive with a bunch of old guys or dive with two women?????

Hope that Cove 2 Cough gets worse! :D:D:D

Cold_H2O:
OE2X ~ I would NEVER dream of stealing Bob away from you. :D
I know how great of a buddy he is.
I would be happy to buddy up with Scubak ~ You men go off and dive together
Hmmmm ... blown off again ... story of my life ... :browsmile

See y'all on Thursday ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

OE2X ~ Just got the bosses OK.. Will see you at 2.

Bob ~ We won't tell OE2X but you can get "lost" and come dive with Kirsten and I.
We both would love to have you as our buddy. Its been a while since either of us have had the chance to dive with you.

Cold, Bob and OE2X~
Looking forward to meeting you and diving with you again.
I can't off work till 2 so I will hopefully get to dive the second dive with you. I should be there around 3ish.
Looking forward to it.
K

How would you feel about having another person join you? I haven't done a cold water dive in ~10 years, but I have been diving pretty frequently in Hawaii. I can't make any dives this weekend so shore dives are probably my best option.

JTucker:
How would you feel about having another person join you? I haven't done a cold water dive in ~10 years, but I have been diving pretty frequently in Hawaii. I can't make any dives this weekend so shore dives are probably my best option.
Normally I would be happy to ... but due to my schedule, tonight is my only shot at a recreational dive for most of the month of April ... I've got three evenings and no week-ends between now and April 30 that I'm not teaching. I'm planning a dive profile that would not be appropriate for someone I haven't dived with before.

Sorry ... after this busy spell, I'll be happy to hook up and dive with ya ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I have to agree with NWGrateful ~ Normally anyone is welcome but tonight looks like a night of diving with familiar buddies.
Sometimes you just need to hang with buddies you know better. Tonight is the night for that.

I am with you Bob .. April is busy. It will be nice to see old friends who I never get to dive enough with.

Sounds like we have the makings for a great afternoon of diving.
I am counting the hours.. I am ready to shut down my computer and leave the office behind.
I hope I can make it for the next 1-1/2 hours.

{cough cough} I think its getting worse. I wonder if I should leave earlier. :wink:

Did everyone look outside??? Blue sky in Bellevue...

... and here's a photo show of the day's events ... note Cold H2O's "other" dive buddy ... :D

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/cP3VB6px

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,
Those are some great photos...now I am sorry I was dealing with a headache from a home inspection....I would have rather been diving.
~Cold, looks like you found a "cute" new buddy.
See ya all soon. Glad you had a great couple of dives.
K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom