Need Dive Buddy 4/6 Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I would like to dive Cove 2 this Thursday. Splash around 2:00 pm and then do a second dive around 5:00 pm

PM Me Please

I wonder if I can sneak away from work early.. and meet you for that second dive???
will let you know.

Second dive will be with Pug and Gratefuldiver.

I have not seen Grateful since Christmas.. Room for one more to tag along?

Not having dove with either of those gents for a long time, particularly Bob, I want them as my buddies. Show up, I'm sure we can get a bunch of us together to figure out primary teams.

C'mon down Colleen ... you and I can be primary buddies and follow Uncle Pug and OE2X around for a while ... :D

Haven't seen you for a looooong time ... I'll be there by 5 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh I see how it is. Give up on a chance to dive with me and go after the cute chick!:D:D:D

I can be off work by 3 and at Cove 2 by 4...any chance of me tagging along?
Let me know...
Would love to see Bob again and meet the others.
Kirsten

Come on down. I'll be driving my silver Kia hatchback and everyone knows what Bob's car looks like.

OE2X ~ I would NEVER dream of stealing Bob away from you. :D
I know how great of a buddy he is.
I would be happy to buddy up with Scubak ~ You men go off and dive together

K ~ See you on Thursday. I just might be forced to leave work reallllllllllly early..
Not feeling so hot. eyebrow

Let me check my schedule ~ might be able to make the 2 pm dive. Will bring the 120 ~ never too much air.
Sitting here thinking.. ~ Work or Dive.. I think I just figured it out.. See you at 2.
The maps can wait.

Back
Top Bottom