Need buddy for Monterey 8/11-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetoids,
I'll be making my annual pilgrimage home as usual this year, but have lost my dive buddy when he quit diving recently. Just wondering if anyone is up for a few dives in Monterey on a weekday of the week of August 11-15. I'd like to hit Pt. Lobos (been there once), but will be happy to get into the water anywhere. I dive wet. Any other info you need, check my profile or pm me. The ideal candidate would be a beautiful woman who loves diving, beer and food after diving, and is a card-carrying nymphomaniac. :wink: I'd be happy for a safe dive buddy of any sort, though.

And now the time is getting closer, so here I bump this post. Still coming, still hoping to dive (around those dates), still no one to dive with. Anyone? Anyone?

Greetoids,
I'll be making my annual pilgrimage home as usual this year, but have lost my dive buddy when he quit diving recently. Just wondering if anyone is up for a few dives in Monterey on a weekday of the week of August 11-15. I'd like to hit Pt. Lobos (been there once), but will be happy to get into the water anywhere. I dive wet. Any other info you need, check my profile or pm me. The ideal candidate would be a beautiful woman who loves diving, beer and food after diving, and is a card-carrying nymphomaniac. :wink: I'd be happy for a safe dive buddy of any sort, though.

er? huh???

Don't mind Brandon. He's been a bit slow ever since the "seal incident" (don't ask).

Anyway, if I still haven't found gainful employment by that time, I should be available. I've dived Lobos several time, and in fact, I'm going there tomorrow.

Well, obviously RikRaeder has VERY high standards - something that couldn't possibly be understood by someone who only cares that his dive buddy doesn't get him KILLED.

:eyebrow:
Yeah, that is probably why you don't see any women responding. How does that work? If you respond, you are basically saying you are a beautiful woman who is will to dive with a guy that thinks you are a piece of meat (or tuna).

I'm glad you offered to dive with him, it takes pressure off the rest of us.

J/K

Well, obviously RikRaeder has VERY high standards - something that couldn't possibly be understood by someone who only cares that his dive buddy doesn't get him KILLED.

:eyebrow:

I guess I need to reevaluate a few things :wink:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom