Need backplate help, I'm selling the Ranger!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You 2 are cracking me up.

Tell me where i can get a fair price on (any SS) back plate. I have one for my Twin 104;s I need one for a single tank now.

Since this thread just got pulled back up to the top I am now reading it for the first time. None of the links are any good. Where can I find the referenced equipment?

MRF:
Since this thread just got pulled back up to the top I am now reading it for the first time. None of the links are any good. Where can I find the referenced equipment?

Abyss is no longer - it kinda became Tech Diving Limited (I mean one of the guys who ran Abyss now runs Tech Diving Limited).

Oxycheq sells Koplin's plates or at least used to. I'm pretty sure Patrick still does.

You might also go to Deep Sea Supply now that the time machine has brought us to 2006. :wink:

-Bill

bedmund:
Abyss is no longer - it kinda became Tech Diving Limited (I mean one of the guys who ran Abyss now runs Tech Diving Limited).

Oxycheq sells Koplin's plates or at least used to. I'm pretty sure Patrick still does.

You might also go to Deep Sea Supply now that the time machine has brought us to 2006. :wink:

-Bill

Thanks! :D

JT2:
I was wondering if any of you out there are familiar with Abysmal backplates...www.abysmal.com...? They appear to be very well made and they are all laser cut without sharp edges, and come in three sizes. I got all of this information from the website so I know some of it is probably sales hype, so I was wondering if some of you who are knowledgable about backplates would go to the site and check them out and let me know what you think, I would very much appreciate it. I have a local guy that I can get them through at a much cheaper price than what they are on the website.

Why sell the Ranger.....get as SS backplate from Zeagle and put your wing on it.

I have been using a set up with the 33lb Zeagle wing for months now. Yes,dive it with you wetsuit!

If you can hold off a bit I have a BB system that will be going to prototype next week. It's quite universal. PM me if interested.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom