Need advice: ATX100 or ATX200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for hijacking this thread though. Where can I get another TX100, not Zeagle at a darn good price? I can't find any shops that are carrying TX series.

Oh that would have been the Muscle regs review. Yes according to them the 100 has a better RMV than the 200....

As for Hoosier, any dealer that stocks the ATX will be able to get the TX series if they like you enough.

rescuediver009:
As for Hoosier, any dealer that stocks the ATX will be able to get the TX series if they like you enough.

Even though I spend my own money, I have to study LDS's face. :07:
What kind of market are we at? LOL~~~~~

StSomewhere:
TX100's are a Euro only option, Apeks doesn't import them from the UK to the US. Try simplyscuba or diveinn?
I have no problem getting either in Canada... or seeing them on the Aqualung US site.

MartiniTime:
The only difference between the ATX 200 and the 100 is reduced bulk in the second stage on the 200. Some people actually liked the extra bulk on the 100's, but for recreational divers complaining of jaw fatigue, they slimmed down the 2nd on the 200.

I dont prefer the DS4's on account of the swivels, but thats just a personal preference.

It's funny they got so much pressure to conform. There was a long stretch where Apex and small form factor could not be used in the same sentence. They have come a long way. I had a student diver ask me regarding my ATX200 "does that thing double as a full body shark shield" - ha ha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom