Need accomodation reccomendations for Phi Phi Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Madison S

Registered
Reaction score
Need some help here. What is a nice place to stay on Phi Phi Island? The Holiday Inn looks nice, and so do the PP Island Village, & Bayview. Has anyone stayed at any of these? I'm looking for something with a safe, clean bungalow, less "hotel-like". Doesn't have to be cheap.

Any suggestions?

Madison S:
Need some help here. What is a nice place to stay on Phi Phi Island? The Holiday Inn looks nice, and so do the PP Island Village, & Bayview. Has anyone stayed at any of these? I'm looking for something with a safe, clean bungalow, less "hotel-like". Doesn't have to be cheap.

Any suggestions?
Stayed at the Holiday Inn on a dive trip with my wife & 2 teenage kids a few years ago and absolutely loved it, rooms were spacious, clean and air cond, views were spectacular over the two small islands offshore (which are good diving and snorkelling), no nightlife as you are seperated from the main 'town' on the island, we didn't find this a problem as we went to escape the rest of the world. There were some low-key daytime activities like cooking classes, sunset volleyball, organised walks, tennis etc.
Food was great though a little pricey, suggest checking if they have meal/accommodation packages, we did this and probably saved 1/2 by doing it, the meals on the pre-paid package were the same as the standard menu choices.
Our son & his girlfriend went there again earlier this year and said it hadn't changed a bit and the rooms and grounds had been kept in tip-top condition.
Regards - Jeff

Charlies is nice now. NIce bungalows and good food in the restaurant.

We recommend Phi Phi Island Village Resort a lot. If you interested in bungalow style resort that's on it's own private beach, then Phi Phi Island Village Resort is a great place to be. Very nice beach, well kept facilities, and very comfortable rooms. We try to stay at Phi Phi Island everytime we're in the area.

Since it's on its own private beach, and away from Tonsai, you're pretty much on your own as well. Very nice if you don't like the bustle of Tonsai and what to get away. I've uploaded a panoramic of their beach.

Phi Phi Island has their own dive shop that's located on premise so dive trips are very convenient.

Hi,
just to tag along the thread, I am going to Phiphi in Feb. Thinking of booking my accomodation with either PPcharlie or Phi Phi Pavilion Resort. Has anyone stay there before? which is better? or do anyone has other to recommend which is in that price range?

Thank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom