Wanted Need a Shearwater Teric Before August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless you are praying for a used one, you might want to contact some Shearwater dealers and see if/when they can get one for you.

FYI

10 days ago:
I have a brand new Shearwater Teric that I won't use. I ordered 2 and I'm keeping one. I must say, it's the best wrist AI computer I've ever seen/used. It does not come with the transmitter but any M8HA will work with it. I'll take offers until Friday. PM me your offers. Ready to ship.

8 days ago:
Shearwater Research Teric, currently in stock. Mine should be here on Wednesday!

It looks like Dive Gear Express has sold out again. You can sign up to be notified when they're back in stock.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know any dealer who has them in stock now?

as soon as it is posted here, the stock will likely be gone....

I bought one last Monday from Beach Cities Scuba in CA. I saw they had it on their website and it didn’t show OOS, so I called the Laguna Beach store (they have 7 stores). I had them verify that it was in stock, and had them pull it out right away. I bought it over the phone and had them ship it 2nd day to me in TN.

I arrived at CoCoView yesterday and the Teric is working great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom