Need a new source for Scubapro parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
I have three sets of Scubapro MK20 /G250s regulators, and have been doing my own servicing for about three years. I used to have a source for Scubapro parts in a different state, but the dive shop has moved onto to carrying a different line. The one LDS in the area doesn't let customers retain the old parts that are changed on service, so I don't think they are very amenable to selling parts to the DIY crowd. :)

I'm starting to get low on service kits, and am also looking to build up my stores of other spare parts (ie, G250 lever, diaphragm retaining (friction) ring, flow vane, etc). I'm up for buying about $100 worth of parts. If anyone can help, please send me a PM.

Thanks! -Todd.

Hi Todd,

Most of just keep an eye out on eBay for items for sale. Other than that, there are some generic parts that can be used such as o-rings. If you know someone who works in a dive shop that orders from Trident, there are some parts such as l/p seats available.

couv

Hi Couv,
Thank you. I agree- Ebay was how I had found the first dive shop, but the pickings on Ebay lately have been pretty slim. Thanks,-Todd.

I may have some Mk20 kits and G250 kits that you can purchase.
I will check to see how many I have in the am.

Jim

+ 1 on e-bay. People bash Scubapro for controlling parts, but there are very few SP regs that will not have an annual service kit show up on e-bay at least every month or so. So if you shop in advance of when you need to do the service, finding parts is not really a problem. And to be honest you can't say that about regs made by many other companies. For example, how many kits do you see for an Aqualung Legend in the average month?

If you need generic parts like LP seats, O-rings, backup rings, snap rings, filters, etc. I have parts. PM me with sizes if you need something specific.

Hi all,
Thanks for the responses, and the PMs. I have found a source.
Thanks, -Todd.

Scuba Pro looks like you can get whatever you need from them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom