US Divers SEA / Micra parts source?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradlw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
bought new in early 1994 if that matters
Are kits still available for this regulator?

Is there a go-to source for parts...regulator kits, diaphragm seals for BCD's, etc...?

My gear has been in storage for over 20 years. It's been a long time since I went through my equipment service training, but I'm confident.... Have a good assortment of various o-rings I bought back then...still look to be a great shape but I believe they were all viton.

ah...maybe I'll just take em to the local shop....I can never find enough time in the day!

still I'd like to know if there's a source for those kinds of parts

Northeast Scuba Supply has a bunch of stuff, but you'll need to e-mail or call them for a lot of it. Best option is calling them during regular business hours M-F. Aqualung - Second Stage Kits

Aqua Sport Scuba Center in Canada also is a good source, particularly for Oceanic. Here's their Aqualung/US Divers page: Aqua Lung

Piranha Dive Manufacturing for misc parts (and a ton of other stuff) since you mentioned BCD valves, but they don't have service kits: Service, Drysuit, Repair, Multi Tool Section Piranha Dive Shop |

Mostly I just google the manufacturer and part number. There's a few European shops that sell to the US, although you usually want to buy in bulk to make the shipping cost worth it.

Back
Top Bottom