Need a new light: Dive Rite LED LUX, H1000 or another light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zimm17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My old MR11 dive rite HID is beyond repair. Dive Rite is willing to give me a nice price break on a new LED LUX or H1000 light. Or should I look at something else?

I'm a day recreational diver with the occasional night dive. No caving. I'm leaning towards the LED because it's more durable- my gear takes a beating on dive boats. Plus I can turn it on and off whenever I want and not worry about HID bulb life cycles.

Hi I have a diverite LED 500 flashlight for sale. Brand new I would like $275usd plus shipping.

Well the head is fine, but it's an old MR11 head that can't be upgraded to the LED. Also the canister is an old "stealth dive" design from DJS back in 2000. They quit making them and it would probably take a custom battery pack to fit in the canister. Basically dive rite won't work on it since it's not their canister, but since the light head is theirs, they're offering a "trade-in" hense the great price if I get a new one.

WeekSD

Do you still have the LED500 available? Where are you located?

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom