Need a Manatee Photo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I have a grasp of your concept here. Here is an idea I have. Get someone like say.... Kevin of Undewater Explorers to take photo's of local wrecks like the RSB1, The Tony, Capt Dan, Bud Bar, the Castor, Jim Atria etc and put them on shirts. If you offered to do front screens per Charter I am certain they would stock and sell them.

For instance-- Parrot Island goes to the Jim Atria a lot -- with the parrot logo and the name on the front of the shirt and the Atria pic on the back I am sure they would sell to folks going on that trip that day.

Each charter could have a box of shirts for say five of their more popular trips-- oh man that would sell like Cold Beer's at a Rodeo in Texas

There are about 70 photos available from Minden Pictures, a company I work with. Their licenses are quite reasonable. Just search for "manatee".

I have to say - seeing all of these amazing photographs re-affirms the reason why I dive. If people think I'm nuts spending all this money on equipment, they just don't understand the amazing world that exists in the ocean!

I have pictures of a live birth in my canal here in the Keys. Take a look at my pictures:D

ANybody got manatee pictures from spring break at Ginnie Springs....???

(manatees optional)

Have you found your manatee photo yet?

We went diving in Crystal River last month and I took some nice photos.

Yes we got a pretty good one but I would love to see what you have... it maybe better or we may just have to do a few manatee's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom