Need a light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flig

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm doing my AOW check out dives next weekend and need a light for the night dive, my instructor is pushing the UK SL 4 LED. I've done a bit of research already and I've seen a lot of good reviews for it but I just wanted to double check here to see if it will be a good primary light.

Thanks in advance.

I'll second the DRIS light DRIS Dive Gear 1000 Lumen Dive Light - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL - It's a great price for a good light. I think the UK SL4 eLED is actually more expensive and less powerful, but I've never actually tried it. The SL4 is 400 lumens compared to the 1000 lumens of the DRIS light, though that doesn't really tell you much.

Well Princeton Techs Shockwave is a little bit larger then most multipurpose lights but I take mine literally every where with me. Its great in that they offer lifetime warranty. Mine began to leak so I sent it back to them. I then received a brand new light from them with no hassle and no problems what so ever. Yes its a little more then most lights but considering how they did me I will continue to be their loyal customer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom