Need a dive light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi-I have a brand new diverite led 500 flashlight. I would like $250usd including shipping. Brand new never been used.

That's $305CDN...way more then the OP wants to spend.

HEY...Wetsuit 4 life...try these guys...

Welcome To DansDiveShop.ca

Thanks a lot guys for a the advice and suggestions, It looks like I am going to go with a Princeton Tec with a rechargeable battery pack for the time being and hopefluy some day move up to a canister.

Thanks for the tips and offers

Thanks a lot guys for a the advice and suggestions, It looks like I am going to go with a Princeton Tec with a rechargeable battery pack for the time being and hopefluy some day move up to a canister.
The Tec, really? The Tec 40 is US$20 with 28 lumens and the Tec 400 is US$35 with 49 lumens. Since your budget would provide for a purchase of up to $250 and your current C4 has 205 lumens, why would you only spend less than fifty bucks and ultimately get less light?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious as to the reason you went with the Tec.

Ended up with the Princeton Tec - 4000R much bigger then the 400, but older. came with rechargeable battery which was something that I wanted. It's 18 watts, but for some reason I can't find any info on the lumens

My advice is to talk to some GUE divers, because they usually use canister lights and must therefore sell them to upgrade -- I was able to get a used Halcyon 18w canister light, with two chargers, perfect bulb, and battery pack that lasts 4+ hours per charge, for $400. I was lucky, but those kind of deals can be found -- just a thought. It sure beats most lights for cutting through the murk around here! Good luck!

I too am tied to a budget, found a C8 eLED Plus for $155 so I ordered it. Thanks for the opinions on this particular model!

Back
Top Bottom