Need a Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobthegoalie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am located out of St. Louis and love to dive excpet the fact of not having a buddy. I am open water certified but getting my advanced and nitrox in september. If anyone needs a buddy or is planning on going somewhere let me know. I just want to dive!

Thanks

I am in SW Missouri. We dive Oronogo a lot, as well as Table Rock, Stockton, and sometimes Beaver Lake. If you get down this way, let me know.

DW

What a coincidence, I too am in the Stl area and need to find somebody to dive with. I have especially been wanting to check out Mermet. If you are interested and don't mind diving with a newb let me know!

Bob, seeing you are from Valley Park there is a slim chance we might have actually met at one time or another.

Last edited:
I live in Cape Girardeau and sometimes have difficulty finding someone to dive any of the local holes. I would be glad to dive Mermet with you guys.

Actually I would like to dive Mermet Sunday if anyone is free.

Last edited:
Getting off the topic here! However....Bob, how do you feel about Eddie Belfour working for the St. Louis Blues? I heard about this on ESPN radio this afternoon on the way to work.

If you are ever looking for a buddy on a specifc day just shoot me a PM and we will see if we can work something out. I dive out at The Dive Stop in New Melle fairly often because I work a lot of Saturday's so it is a nice and easy trip out there to get a couple of dives in and still be home for dinner. I am off a fair amount of Wendsday's so if you have a flexible schedule during the week we may be able to work something out...

I have been wanting to get back down to Mermet but just have not had the time. Most of the time that I go down is on a Sun early morning and then come back that evening. Great place and lots of fun.

I am on the Opposite side of the world from you WAY up here in Florissant but we could probably work something out for a carpool if we would head down to Mermet sometime...

Phil

That would be amazing for the Blues since every good goalie we get plays bad for us. Now that we have Mason and Bishop, Belfour would improve their game. If it was up to me i would keep him around as long as possible.

ps my name is Bret. I just go by bob because of a nickname i got in high school. So only high school kids would know me as Bob. But to me it dosent matter how you address me.

Mermet might be a possibility for me on just sunday the 16th

I am looking for someone to dive with at the Dive Stop on Sunday? Anyone available? I am advanced Open water cert and want to get a dive in this summer but my two dive buddies are busy. Please send me a PM or email johnshap@gmail.com

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom