Need a Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is anyone caravaning to Mermet Springs? i live in STL and would like to ride with someone if they are leaving and coming back on sunday.

John

is anyone caravaning to Mermet Springs? i live in STL and would like to ride with someone if they are leaving and coming back on sunday.

John

Wish that I could but my boys are being baptized on Sunday. I do not think that my wife would go for doing the baptism in the quarry:no:

Phil

Wish that I could but my boys are being baptized on Sunday. I do not think that my wife would go for doing the baptism in the quarry:no:

Phil

Geez Phil - Why not? :wink:

Geez Phil - Why not? :wink:

I tried the whole thing of "If the Priest goes with us he can bless the water" but she just did not go for it... I tell ya, some people you just cannot reason with....

Phil

Just let her know the kids will be starting their certification early. You know so u guys can dive as a family. Good luck with that one

Man I could use some Big Daddy's too... The last few times I was there (Jan and Feb) obviously the stand was not open... Just shows how long it has been since I have been down there... I need to change that soon....

Phil

I am going tomorrow AM but I am riding my bike, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom