Need a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emttim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Monterey on July 4th & 5th with my parents....would love to get some dives in at the same time. Shoot me a PM or reply to this thread if you'll be in Monterey on those dates, thanks!

I'm thinking about diving July 5/6 in Monterey and looking for a buddy as well. I'll know on Monday if I have to work that weekend or not. Maybe we can set something up for the 5th.

I'm thinking about diving July 5/6 in Monterey and looking for a buddy as well. I'll know on Monday if I have to work that weekend or not. Maybe we can set something up for the 5th.

Ok, sounds good, shoot me a PM on Monday after you find out your schedule!

I think I can do Sat as well, but I need to check on something first. Shal we plan on getting something setup for Sunday at least?

If anyone wants to dive with me on Sunday off of a buddie's boat, PM me. It'll be a recreational dive, single tanks are fine, depths will be 60 to 100 feet and we typically will be diving nitrox 32%

I want to dive Sunday too! Hey Brandon, emttim and I have some diving setup for Saturday, I'll give you the details and you are welcome to join us if you like.

:D

I think I can do Sat as well, but I need to check on something first. Shall we plan on getting something setup for Sunday at least?

Definitely! And it looks like I'll be joining mgrimmer for a :42: 4th of July :42: afternoon/evening/night dive as well, so chime in for that one if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom