Need a Buddy for Beach Dive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I'm heading to the Outer Banks next week and I would really like to dive the "triangle wrecks" or just any beach-accessible site if the weather is decent (surf forecast looks calm through the beginning of next week as of now). I have never dove in OBX and no one in my vacation group dives, so I'm looking for a buddy who knows the site and wouldn't mind me tagging along for a dive! (I will buy you a beer!) I'd have to go on a weekday, so I know that puts restrictions on people's potential availability, but I could go at any time of day.

Wish I could do a charter, but I am a grad student and I have a pretty strict rule that I don't go on a dive boat if I have to pay for it :). I dive from boats often for work, but almost all my recreational dives are beach dives, so I'm comfortable with some surf and don't mind long surface swims.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in diving with me next week!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom