Need 1 diver to dive off Southport this Sunday 8 June 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clayracr44

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
must have own gear and have a c card- just help pay expences for fuel as thsi is my boat $40-60.00 will be diving the Raritan i can be reached at 843-991-8918
thanks
Marc

Damn... the Raritan brings back memories! It's not a wreck you hear much about.

I dove her back in 1988. I wish I could join you, but I'm in FL now...

Do you live in Southport or just traveling out of there? I lived there for several years back in the 80s.

I Marc, just drove back from Oak Island...&^$%^%$!! A/C died...anyway. I may be interested in doing some diving/fishing with you. I plan to be back down next weekend, care to get together one night and talk diving over dinner?

sorry, i have been in Virgina the past few week but i am back now, finaly. anyways i am free to dive on saturdays(weather permitting) so just hit me up. sorry about not responding earler, I am in the military and been TDY. BTY- the raritan was great. huge sharks. lots an amber jack. i def plan on returning. the HYDE and Markham are good to but it has been over dove if you know what i mean. have a great one
Marc

It's going to be a while before I get back down, got a busy July. I'll pm you before I head that way.

still waiting, hey, check it out, just got back on the 22 dec from diving in the bahamas, what a great Xmass gift for my self. i am still looking for divers fror the 2009 season

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom