Near Drowning at Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I keep showing this stuff to my wife, she says that if we're going to watch our spelling than she want's to see better grammar! And she asked if any of you are coming to DEMA this year I can invite everyone to our house for a party- Net doc how many people are on this SB- 10,000 or so?? I better get another grill!!!

Michael Schlink:
I keep showing this stuff to my wife, she says that if we're going to watch our spelling than she want's to see better grammar! And she asked if any of you are coming to DEMA this year I can invite everyone to our house for a party- Net doc how many people are on this SB- 10,000 or so?? I better get another grill!!!

I don't have any interest in DEMA but I want to go to a BBQ for 10,000 people.

It'll be better than Woodstock!

Or should that be fonix?

I do a pretty good fried turkey, my hot wings are legendary, my wife makes a mouth-watering brisket and I have a refrig dedicated to malt beverages in the garage. I have beautiful backyard but 10,000 is going to be a little tight we may have to spill out onto the driveway. Mike my wife wants to know if your the same Mike with the bellbottoms and the love beads she met at W.S.

No, I wasn't at WS and I never wore beads but I had a few pairs of bellbottoms. LOL
Now I'm getting hungry!

MF - Michael's wife here - darn, I thought for sure I recognized your name. Anyway, Michael was right - his wings are world famous.

We are bigger than most american towns... 21,000 and growing.

BTW, we hope to have a contingent of SB mods at DEMA... so maybe we'll have a real SB cookout.

OK NetDoc - I'll start making the pecan pies - let's see - pies for 21,000 - well maybe only 20,000 - you know there are always those "no shows"..........it'll be how many tons of nuts???

Parker:
OK NetDoc - I'll start making the pecan pies - let's see - pies for 21,000 - well maybe only 20,000 - you know there are always those "no shows"..........it'll be how many tons of nuts???

Are you referring to the tons of nuts for the pies, or how many tons of nuts will show up. If its the latter, I'd have to say all of them. :wink:

Well, y'all sure do know how to change the subject don't ya?? What I'm invisioning now is when the word of a party is spread in High School ----- parents out of town and all.....broken furniture and china...scarey...

Back
Top Bottom