NE stalks NW(GratefulDiver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... what was it someone said about crazy women ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A truly crazy woman can be a LOT of fun, but the final cost rises exponentially :no:
:idk: :shocked2::shakehead:

You dudes keep telling us you're simple creatures!

Nothing to refute, meeting Bob was like meeting a rock star, a diving rock star!!! I admit to every swoon, every drool and every girlish giggle over Bob. :D

Just because we are simple creatures, with very basic needs and wants, does not mean that women will always appreciate those needs and wants, you know

that mean your giving up the home address???

Wait....I am giving you my home address but that is not because you are stalking me....it is so I can get you guys to dive with me. Bob you lucky Dog.

I usually only get that kind of attention from a chick when I pay her!

I usually only get that kind of attention from a chick when I pay her!

:rofl3: And all this time I thought you were poor from gear purchases!!

ROFL ... OMG DONNA....hysterical

I can hear Sammie now.....

As for the stalking, the loud asians aren't the ones you gotta worry about....it's the quiet funny socks wearing ones that should worry ya.....IJS ;-)

:rofl3: And all this time I thought you were poor from gear purchases!!

Well yeah, but I never said what kind of gear...

Well, for sure it livened up what might otherwise have been a dull evening. But loud? Ladies ... I never noticed ... :D

And for sure I'm looking forward to joining you on a dive trip at some point ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

:blush: and :shocked2: on the diving together??? mixed sidemount/backmount team??? omg.

That comment is based on an interesting experience we had this weekend . . . while we were getting in the water another diver (total stranger to us) asked what evil deed we had done to deserve the punishment of diving backmount, we just looked at him and each other :confused:

... what was it someone said about crazy women ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

uh huh, I wonder :D

Everything is relative, Donna.

And chick issues is just something men have to deal with. :D
I am sure we are not always the easiest creatures to deal with either. :idk:

Relative, got it :D

actually, most of ya are pretty easy to deal with :wink:

As for the stalking, the loud asians aren't the ones you gotta worry about....it's the quiet funny socks wearing ones that should worry ya.....IJS ;-)

Donna ain't so quiet!!! :ijs:

Wait....I am giving you my home address but that is not because you are stalking me....it is so I can get you guys to dive with me. Bob you lucky Dog.

Tell me about it ... if I spend too much time around those two, I'm gonna need a sidemount rig just to get my head thru the doorway ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom