NE stalks NW(GratefulDiver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, for sure it livened up what might otherwise have been a dull evening. But loud? Ladies ... I never noticed ... :D

And for sure I'm looking forward to joining you on a dive trip at some point ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It seems that women never stalk me. They let their attorneys do it for them.

:rofl3: you seem to have quite the trail of chick issues, ijs :D

That is not completely true. There was this one.... lets just say that she made every single goon in DNY goonland look quite sane.

oh, I see how it is, we need some nutso to make us look sane? :rofl3:

... what was it someone said about crazy women ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Everything is relative, Donna.

And chick issues is just something men have to deal with. :D
I am sure we are not always the easiest creatures to deal with either. :idk:

... what was it someone said about crazy women ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

<Sam raising her hand> You said, "Crazy women are the best!"

I have to set the record straight that I was not pounding on Bob's hotel room door, I was busy taking a pic of the damaged passenger side mirror on Bob's rental car. Donna was the one pounding on Bob's hotel room door.

And the best part is he can keep up with the antics and conversations that Donna and I throw at him.

ok, excuuuuse me, it was pretty difficult remembering ALL the stalking details. I find it interesting that is the ONLY detail you are refuting :popcorn:

yep, Bob can keep up with the chatter. Let me rephrase, between you two, I barely got a word in and THAT is a rarity :D

Bob's gas management paper is a great read. :thumb:

I intend to read that one too. I will never forget Bob Sherwood's introduction of gas management to us. Setting us up to do the math ourselves, and come to our own realization about how little time one actually has to dive, if they are diving an 80 single, and have planned sufficient reserves, was quite an eye opener!

I am sure we are not always the easiest creatures to deal with either. :idk:
You dudes keep telling us you're simple creatures!

ok, excuuuuse me, it was pretty difficult remembering ALL the stalking details. I find it interesting that is the ONLY detail you are refuting :popcorn:

yep, Bob can keep up with the chatter. Let me rephrase, between you two, I barely got a word in and THAT is a rarity :D
Nothing to refute, meeting Bob was like meeting a rock star, a diving rock star!!! I admit to every swoon, every drool and every girlish giggle over Bob. :D

Back
Top Bottom