NDR - Buckle Up Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got an email last night that a cousin died on the way home from the Saints game Monday night. To make a sad story short, he left the road, over corrected and hit a pole. He was not wearing a seat belt. :shakehead: Toxicology results are pending. He leaves behind a wife and two small children. Instead of getting ready for Thanksgiving, his widow and parents have to plan a funeral. This tragic loss was entirely preventable. Now, his wife, kids, parents and all of the public safety folks who responded to the scene are left with a memory of what happened that night.

PLEASE, buckle up as you hit the road this holiday season. and no matter what, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! :no: The life you save may be your own.

That's awful. I am so sorry your family is having to deal with this during this holiday season.

Sorry to hear that Mack, thanks for the reminder to buckle up.

Very sorry to hear about your lose. having been through the same thing, no one rides in my car with out buckling up.

Mack, my sincere condolences for your family's loss. Would you pm me first names of the widow and children (and anyone else you wish), so that I can add them to our prayer lists? We are thinking of y'all and lifting you up, pardner.
Bill

Mack,

Sorry for your loss and your family is in my thoughts. Take care.

Gary

Sorry to hear about this Mack. My condolences to the family. I will say a prayer. Take care.

Sorry to hear this news Mack.

Sorry to hear the news Mack. Very , very sad, even harder to hear it when it happens on a holiday, they will never be the same for the family. I am 10 plus years sober and I absolutely cringe when I hear the alcohol may have been a factor. "But for the Grace of God There go I". Take care of yourself, we will be thinking of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom