NDR: be careful when you answer the phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just hung up the phone from hubby...didn't even see this guy when I answered - only when I went to put the phone back on the hook - YIKES!
IMG_2427-4.jpg

IMG_2423-3.jpg

ugghhh - you need a geeko!

my former boss was so terrified of spiders (when he was an apprentice sparky a redback nest fell on him), that once he freaked out in the bathroom and his wife came running in to save him and he threw her into the bathtub and gave her a black eye by trying to get out of the room quickly

I think one of those wild birds could make a snack out of that spider :D

I keep forgetting what NDR stands for- I thought this thread was about the scuba police and being careful in case they call you. :rofl3: yeah, I'm just a touch paranoid.

That spider looks like it needs a shave and a good waxing!

You need a Tokay Gecko...

250px-Tokay_Gecko.jpg

Man, what the phone companies wont do to get their money!!
Was his name "Guido" ??

Whats a little disturbing is the dang spider has a modeling contract, and has his own photographer.

What's really disturbing to me is that alcina can just do a quick "oh hey, there's a spider on the wall let me take a picture of it" and it comes out better than anything I've ever shot. Ever!

Back
Top Bottom