NCWD Wreck Diving April 2-3 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison Finch:
Does anyone in this group use air anymore? I seem to have increasing trouble finding air breathers to buddy with.
Mr.P and I will be diving with Air.

I'm happy to say that we've filled the boat for Saturday !!!! How cool is that? 18 divers for Saturday morning, and 14 confirmed for Sunday's dives.

Some are talking about diving again Saturday afternoon with Discovery, so for those that can't make the morning dives you can always sign up for Saturday afternoon. You could also sign up for the available spots for Sunday. Just send Dale (dwright) a PM for details.

Mel
:cheering:

Hi Mel,

That's great news! I may be interested on the Sat. afternoon dives. Any information on what sites are being considered?

Oops guess I posted this in the wrong place.
What kind of temps should I expect for the April trip? I am planning on diving dry but may consider actually using my 5mm if it is warm enough. When I was in FL a few weeks back the ocean was about 5F higher than normal for temp. at this time of the year.

Bobby

Back
Top Bottom