NCL Pride of Hawaii cruise in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The adventuremaui.com website had the same exact price as the Maui Diamond II website for a single or two tank dive to Molokini. Maybe they are offering some other discount? A word to the wise about using discounted activities websites: When you get a discounted ticket through a third party broker (like a discount website company), the tour operator makes less money and usually has to wait several months or longer to get paid for the tour. This will ultimately result in you getting a sub-standard experience with the operator. I've seen it many times here. The tour operator is not as anxious to please a discounted passenger as they are a customer who pays full price. Like most things in life...."You get what you pay for." The best way to get a good tour is to book direct and ask if there are any discounts offered. You will be surprised what you will get with a short and friendly phone call.

Shaka Doug:
The adventuremaui.com website had the same exact price as the Maui Diamond II website for a single or two tank dive to Molokini. Maybe they are offering some other discount? A word to the wise about using discounted activities websites: When you get a discounted ticket through a third party broker (like a discount website company), the tour operator makes less money and usually has to wait several months or longer to get paid for the tour. This will ultimately result in you getting a sub-standard experience with the operator. I've seen it many times here. The tour operator is not as anxious to please a discounted passenger as they are a customer who pays full price. Like most things in life...."You get what you pay for." The best way to get a good tour is to book direct and ask if there are any discounts offered. You will be surprised what you will get with a short and friendly phone call.

I was going to book directly through Maui Diamond II if we use them. Any pros/cons of using their shop? Ideally I would love to go in the morning to Molokini, but we can't do that and the sunrise bike so in order to fit in both, it looks like Maui Diamond II is the only one who goes there in the afternoon.

Are the waters going to be really rough? (at the end of November...) I don't want to go there and be miserable!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom