ncdivers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boy I am glad I found some NCDivers..

Herman today would have been a good day to get a dive or two in. 42 degrees on the surface and 53 at the rock crusher.

Ken nice website. Mabye next summer I can get some divers together to charter your boat.

I am always up for a dive or two,

you know, y'all shoudl keep the same avatar on all the boards, you make me think to much when you change:dork2:

Kinda hate to chance my avatar here...it's the oldest active one on the board

Herman thanks for the phone call yesterday.

If I had the oldest active avatar I wouldn't change it either. Its kinda like a badge of honor.

yeah, leave the avatar. maybe put a pic in your sig?

Guess I should Marci, I will see what I have.

Orings are on the way Bill, shipping was $7.50 with 1 or 2 kits.

It appears we are back online finally. Big thanks to Bob B!

w00t!

Scotty

Did you get to go diving last week?

tuesday was cancelled, wednesday was good, hit the Schurz and Papoose (Hutton). My first time on both wrecks. Water temps 66, viz ~80 ft. I was the only one in a dry suit and the only one not freezing during the surface interval. Although I did get my first bout of sea sickness. We were on the captain's lady, we pulled the tarp down, I think I got a little over heated and with no fresh air, I waited a tad to long to go outside and chummed for the sharks, but afterwards I felt great:D

it's back up! yay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom