ncdivers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes 3 of us...going into DT's I think. :)

Boy I am glad I found some NCDivers..

Herman today would have been a good day to get a dive or two in. 42 degrees on the surface and 53 at the rock crusher.

Ken nice website. Mabye next summer I can get some divers together to charter your boat.

i've heard that the server is messing up - was yahoo, and i think they're moving the site now since it's not the first time it's done this.

i really hope it's back up soon!!! it's driving me crazy!

well, i couldn't get on - is this all an elaborate way to get rid of me there?

(notice how i cleverly bring the conversation back to myself? :D )

Nothing wrong with bringing the focus back on you. My wife has a way of doing the same thing.

What drysuit did you get or getting?

NCDivers are still having problems. Bob posted that yahoo was still having issues and any post that are made in the next day or so will be lost.

a new old stock andy's. it's black with eye-searing yellow top, and fits really really well. i think the shop i got it from ordered it for someone & it didn't quite fit so they didn't take it and the shop's been trying to unload it for a while. it was a great deal, even though i won't get support for it, of course.

larry helped me put in a p-valve, so i'm all plumbed up & ready to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom