ncdivers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. I am looking to buy used. I saw a Bare Nex Gen for sale in my price range. I know it is not the same quality of the top end DUI suits, or some of the others but it would work for now.

Oh now I can't even get on NCDivers. I will be glad when the problem is fixed.

I will be glad to see NCDivers back, I went on there & every time I tried a thread it told me it didn't exist. Plus the newest thread was in June.
No need to wait until you get divers detsgtdavis, just plan a trip & post it on NCDivers (if it ever comes back to life) you will get the divers you need.
That is a nice drysuit BabyDuck, I was in line to get an Andys, was going to drive up to Maryland & get a proper measurement, the week before they closed. Was 1 of the only drysuits I was considering, Ended up with DUI as my Bare choice went out the window when my LDS dropped them due to some shipping issues. But I do LOVE my CF-200.
Just need to Man up & poke a hole in it for my P-valve.

well, mine was successful - i'd be glad to volunteer da aquamaster to do yours, too! :wink:

Not sure what's actually going on myself.
Hopefully things get resolved soon.

so good to see you, jason!!

so good to see you, jason!!

Hey Marci!

Aboout your HID at my house - that battery seems toast. I'm going to send it to Bob and see what he can do with it (some fancy charger/conditioner thing he used when he raced RC cars) - see if we can find a bad cell or what - might just need to be cycled a few times.

I know after I broke my arm and my light sat for 6-8 weeks, even after a fresh charge I only got 15min burn time on it - I'm up to 150min now which is nothing to write home about but sure beats 15 min (yes, I need a new battery too).

ok, whatever y'all can figure will be fine, and i'll surely pay for a new battery or cell or whatever.

any thoughts about the o2 analyzer?

it's great to have friends who love to tinker. thank you very much. you coming to the new year's day dive, or will you be in nfl?

Forgot all about the analyzer - I'll look into it this afternoon.

I think Bob and his wife are going on a cruise over Christmas so no cave trip for him. If John goes down for New Years, I may head down, otherwise, I'll be at the annual New Years Day dive for sure.

Back
Top Bottom