NCAA Tournament Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
I'm gonna throw up if it's Texas Tech.

I would love to see Texas Tech win it all. Bobby Knight has made some mistakes in all his coaching years, but you can't deny the fact that he is a GREAT college coach. Of course, growing up in southern Indiana, I am a little biased!! :wink:

JustAddWater:
The losses by Wake Forest, Kansas, and Syracuse REALLY have messed with my bracket both here and in the office pool. Hopefully, the losses are as catastrophic on the competiton's brackets.

Heh heh heh, Scalper is liking his chances right about now.

Who knows ... Duke & Washington get elite eight wins and things could get close. Oops, they gotta get to the elite eight first. :wink:

Ps: I told you guys ... GO SPARTANS !!!

ScubaTexan:
Is 100 what you want it changed to, or something higher? Let me know and I'll see if I can change it for you.

What happened, D_O_H? Did you just forget??

I didn't check the deadline. I was planning on filling out all my pools the morning of the tournament. Unfortunately, the pick deadline for this pool was midnight the night before.

Just as well, I'm doing very poorly in the pools I did complete in a timely manner. Wake Forest completely extinguished any hope I had left.

gedunk:
Heh heh heh, Scalper is liking his chances right about now.

Who knows ... Duke & Washington get elite eight wins and things could get close. Oops, they gotta get to the elite eight first. :wink:

Ps: I told you guys ... GO SPARTANS !!!

I am not doing to bad, to bad the pools I have money on, I am not doing as well.

Paul

All I have left is Kentucky, :crying: Thank god I don't have a Bookie, because he would be looking for me, so he could break my thumbs to collect some money. :11:

Wow, what a weekend of hoops eh?

GO GREEN!

Well, Kentucky was the final nail in my coffin, good luck to the rest of you. :dead:

Nice job Paul (wstein). Looks like you got her locked up already. Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom